Saturday, September 16, 2023

Car sighting: Carmine Red Porsche Boxster

This morning, the sighting of this carmine red Porsche Boxster made my day. I was reaching the end of the carpark when I caught sight of it. The sun was out and this well polished marque was radiating crisp redness which contrasted perfectly with its charcoal black retractable roof, side grilles, rims and tyres.

I was so engrossed to take the best shots when the owner, Christopher Goh, appeared out of nowhere and asked, "What happened?" That was a good ice-breaker, and he shared how much he loves getting behind the wheel of this Boxster.

Christopher graciously waited for me with nary a sign of hurry as I completed the impromptu photoshoot.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Kaido Works V4

The salient features of this Nissan Motorsports International (Nismo) R34 include metal body + chasis, alloy wheels, opening hood and design...